A No-Kill Animal Shelter
Saving One Life at a Time
Copyright © 2012 Roice-Hurst Humane Society. All rights reserved
- Dog Food: 1st Choice - Iams
- Senior and Overweight Food
- Dog Treats and Peanut Butter (for Kongs)
- Dog Toys: Durable chew toys for med. and lrg. dogs.
- Pill Pockets - Pill pockets help our dogs that need medicine.
- Extra Large Gentle Leaders and Harnesses
(These are great training tools)
- LITTER (We ALWAYS need litter)
(Special Kitty brand at Wal-Mart is inexpensive & good)
- Dry Kitten Food: Purina One
- Wet Cat Food: Core & Friskies (no shredded please)
- Senior and Overweight Food: Purina:
- Purina “Whisker Lickens Treats
- Stainless Steel Litter Pans
- Bleach - We always need bleach for laundry and disinfecting throughout the shelter.
- Laundry Soap - Our washer and dryer go 12 hours a day to make sure we have clean bedding for all our pets.
- Heavy Duty Rag Mop Heads
- Double-sided Mop Buckets
- Heavy Duty Trash Bags 35 Gal. Size
OFFICE SUPPLIES & MISCELLANEOUS
- File Folders - Standard Size
- Rubbing Alcohol and Cotton Balls (for our clinic)
Thank You for Your Support!