Saving One Life at a Time
Copyright © 2012 Roice-Hurst Humane Society. All rights reserved
- 2nd Choice - Purina - all Types without color
- Med., Large, and Ex. Large Collars and Harnesses
- LITTER (We ALWAYS need litter)
(non-clumping litter, can be purchased at Wal-Mart)
- Dry Cat Food: Purina - All varieties with no color
- Dry Kitten Food: Purina - All varieties with no color
- Wet Cat Food: All Brands - Pate Only (no shredded please)
- Senior and Overweight Food: Purina:
- Purina “Whisker Lickens" treats
- Bleach "Disinfecting" Kills 99 % of germs. No "Whitening" - We always need bleach for laundry and disinfecting throughout the shelter.
- Laundry Soap - Our washer and dryer go 12 hours a day to make sure we have clean bedding for all our pets.
- Heavy Duty Rag Mop Heads
- Double-sided Mop Buckets
- Heavy Duty Trash Bags 35 Gal. Size
OFFICE SUPPLIES & MISCELLANEOUS
New Copy Paper
File Folders - Standard Size
Two Pocket Paper Folders
Printer Ink - Black & Color - Epson
XP-400 and Canon mx420
Note: We can always use miscellaneous items like
paperclips, sticky notes, phone message pads, pens, white out, etc.
for Your Support!
We can't do it without your help, so please...
It's Still Kitten Season !
Last year we took in 162 kittens during kitten season. This year we expect even more. Many of the kittens are newborns and will need bottle feeding. We need:
- KMR Powered Kitten Formula
- "Baby Cat" dry and canned cat food for kittens
Note: These two items can be purchased at PetSmart, Petco, and Chow Down Pet Supplies.
SPECIAL URGENT REQUEST!
We Need a Clothes Dryer!
We are in urgent need of a good working clothes dryer. Ours is on it's last legs! We keep our washer and dryer going all day - everyday in order to keep all our animals in clean bedding and towels.
If you have one to donate, please call Dorothy at 970-434-7337. Thank You.